For sale by Kelydave Consult VERIFIED 8 Jan 12:37 pmAsylum Down, Accra
If you are a University Graduate or trained as a Teacher in a Teacher Training School
and have worked as teacher at primary/secondary educational institutions or teacher training schools for a total period of five years or more as of October 1, 2019 then this the right opportunity for you.
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian and have a valid Ghanaian passport
2. Applicant must be Born after 2nd April 1984
3. Applicants must be graduates of universities or teacher training schools and have
worked as teachers at primary/secondary educational institutions or teacher training
schools (excluding universities) for a total period of five years or more as of October 1,
4. Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese
5. Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a
physician attesting that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering
the applicant’s study in Japan.
6. In principle, applicants must be able to arrive in Japan by the designated period
(usually September or October) between the day two weeks before the course starts
and the starting date of the course.
Deadline for application is 30th January,2019.
For further Enquiries please contact the numbers given
Watch out for:
Your Satisfaction, Our Delight